Friday, January 06, 2006

Give Me Four

Got this from a friend's blog:

Chris's Four:

Four Jobs: Basic Vitamins (vitamin wholesaler first job),MP in the Army, Delivery driver for Bank 1 (myfavorite), Dispatcher for Netjets

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Incredibles, Better Off Dead, Thingsto do in Denver When You're Dead, Star Wars trilogoy.(MP and the Holy Grail should be on that listconsidering I can't begin to count how many times I'veseen it.)

Four places I have lived: Vandalia Ohio, El Paso Texas, KaiserslaughternGermany, Bluffton SC(yes I have been to AnnistonAlabama also)

Four TV shows I love to watch: CSI (the original), Family Guy, My Name is Earl, Criminal Minds

Four place I have been on vacvation: Oralndo Florida (Disney and Universal)Gatlinburg TN, Traverse City MI, Wilmington NC

Four Web Sites I visit everyday:
Ebay
Role Play Online
Yahoo
Rpg Now/RPG Net

Four favorite foods: A well prepared steak, Hooterswings, BBQ, Low country boil

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home