Thursday, October 18, 2007

Heroscape Replacement Figures

With all those miniatures it had to happen. I lost one of my Warriors of Ashra figures from Heroscape. I have been searching for a good replacement ever since. I found a couple that were OK but nothing that wowed me. I bought a Mage Knight Dungeons Starter the other day I won off Ebay. I bid on them every so often to get some new cool figures. I opened the starter and found the perfect replacement figure, Alsyn Vale. She looks like she belongs with the Warriors of Ashra. The paint scheme is different, but otherwise is a perfect match, except for the thong bare behind. I may have to keep my eyes open for more figures that look like they belong to Heroscape squads. This might be a good way to use multiple common squads but not have the same figures all over the board.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home