Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness

March Madness has begun. I hope you all have your brackets filled out. If you are like me you have to explain to your wives or girlfriends that even though you don't like college basketball it's your duty as a male to fill out a bracket and follow the tournament. I would never put money on my bracket, I pick so badly I would just be a contributor to the fund. The only bragging I can do about the tournament is that I did pick Florida correctly two years ago. That was a major fluke. To help you out I've decided to highlight some teams I think will do well.
Clemson (I've got o thave a S.C. team in the mix)
Duke

North CarolinaTennesseeArizonaGeorgetown

MemphisI am pulling for Michigan State however,I think UCLA will take it this year

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home