Friday, May 23, 2008

Fat Dragon Games & Goodman Games News

I'm a little behind in posting but wanted to let everyone know that Fat Dragon Games and Goodman Games are doing a joint project with their upcoming D&D 4E projects. Here is the message Tom from Fat Dragon sent out:

OK, the cat's out of the bag now. I've gotten a few PMs and e-mails asking what we're doing with Goodman Games for their D&D 4E Dungeon Crawl Classics series. Joe Goodman has apparently touched on the subject here: http://ogrecave.com/All I can say is one of the first 4E DCCs will feature four pages of exclusive E-Z Dungeon models in the center. We've been working on this deal for quite a while and I am very excited that we're in the home stretch. Once we get a bit closer to the release I'll post pics of the built up models and have a link to the product page on Goodman's site. I think everyone here agrees this is our best work yet.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home